Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Teenager adds mum on Facebook


You know that you have your teenagers trust when they add you as a friend on Facebook. This happened last week when my youngest child finally allowed me to become her Facebook friend. I have been very careful not to betray that trust by reframing from writing comments that may embarrass her. In fact I haven't been game to write or comment on anything at the moment. She has been waiting for me to write about her in my blog and so here is her opportunity to shine and be a feature in my blog. At age 15 she is a very focussed young lady wanting to become a personal trainer. She is embarking on study next year to achieve that goal. She assures me that she will be dedicated and focused and be better at getting her homework and assignments done in time. She has a great passion for helping kids who struggle with weight problems and I am sure she will achieve this goal. Rachel's aim is to be on "The Biggest Loser" as the coach. So move over Michelle, Rachel has her sights set. I am extremely proud of my daughter and wish her well in her future study and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment