Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time out to enjoy life

Here are two of my favourite quotes which I wanted to share with you.

"Dance like no one is watching,
love like you'll never be hurt,
sing like no one is listening,
and live like it's heaven on earth."
William Purkey

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take
but the number of moments that take our breath away.”
Author unknown

The quotes speak for themselves. How often do we get so caught up in busyness that we miss the precious moments that take our breath away in the midst of our frenetic pace of life.

I am taking a bit of a break, some timeout to rest, recharge, re-energise, re-evaluate, rejuvenate, regenerate and rejoice in life because it is too short and every moment should be enjoyed.

I have been listening to Luka Bloom of late. I found this clip and the words spoke to me. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment